Reblooming: Va. vs. Iowa

Clarence has written the past couple days of all the lovely
rebloomers now making a show in his garden.  I continue to be
envious, particularly in view of (1)yester my one and only rebloomer
this year, Low Ho Silver, finished off its last blossom in a vase on
my kitchen table, and (2)the temperature was 20 degrees F this
morning, the killing frost we've been avoiding for 2-3 weeks.  If
this message comes across a little green on your screen, Clarence,
you will know why.  Your monitor is not out of whack!  Only my envy
showing, I'm afraid.

Arnold Koekkoek
NW Iowa, zone 4