Re: The American Gardner

I don't mean to butt in on your communication, but I'm a librarian and have
easy access to information such as you have requested.  The American
Gardener is published by the American Horticultural Society at 7931 E
Blvd., Alexandria, VA 22308-1300.  It is a bi-monthly and the current
subscription cost is $45. This information was obtained from OCLC, the
national library online database.  Hope this is helpful.

Howard Cohrt