Re: AIS Web Site Gets Publicity

Clarence's announcement about the IRIS-LIST suggests that the LIST is
somehow sanctioned by AIS, which I understand it is not.. and the
Daylily Robin is a function of the AHS!! interesting.  I wonder how they
got the info.  The Daylily Robin is trying to get that kind of information
out!! Has anyone on this LIST sent a press release about this LIST to
various publications??

Carolyn Schaffner in windy blustery cold Buffalo, NY!! the Wisteria is
being ripped off the trellis!!

pots are being upturned!!

things are mulched or plants would be ripped out of the soil.