Weather forcast for Nat'l Board mtg.

        Here is an attempt at a forcast for any of you who can make it to the
AIS National Board meeting this weekend in Colorado Springs. As usual, the
weather will be unpredicable. The ""Official  Forcast" is --  Partly cloudy
skies with day temps. in the low 60's and nite temps in the 20's. We may have
some snow on Thursday but it should  be almost all melted by the time you
arrive. As I said, this is the "Official Forcast" but there have been many
instances when they predicted "partly cloudy" and we woke up the next mornig
to white "partly cloudy" that was 6 inches deep and drifting!
      Sooooo..... bring your skis, bring your golf clubs, bring a sweater and
bring your "Jams", bring some boots and bring your sunglasses! The only
things we can promise are blue Colorado skies and a great view of Pikes Peak
with a freash coat of snow on it.

Suzy Ewell
Black Forest, CO