Re: Reblooming: Va. vs. Iowa

At 05:23 PM 10/30/96 -0700,Clarence wrote,

>Come on, Arnold, move to Virginia and you will have more reblooming irises in
>bloom too.  Our state has not yet cut of immigration from other states....but
>remember, Virginia is for lovers (of reblooming irises).  :) Clarence Mahan
>in VA.

 Arnold, I think you'd like Tennessee.  We need more irisarians here.  That
Eastern seaboard is too crowded, anyway.  Land is relatively inexpensive
here, and you'll get more value for your housing dollar.  Linda and I
complain a little (a lot?), but the iris IS our state flower.
Julie Allen, Sparta, TN