Re: Schreiners' Catalog request

>So, if anyone has the 1996 full catalog, I would like to get a copy, even
>tho it is too late to order.

Unless Schreiner's has changed, they will gladly sell you their old catalogs.
 I ordered some from the 60s and 70s several years ago just to see what some
of these older varieties look like.  I was really surprised (and happy) they
had them - must be some packrat genes in the bloodline.

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east TN USA