Lost Mail

I am horrified to find that all my mail is gone, gone, gone - except for the
stuff that came over last night.  I did it myself (following a suggestion
that what I would actually be doing is freeing my hard drive of old 'deleted'
mail - wasn't deleted mail at all... was mail I kept for one reason or
another).

So if I owe anyone anything, please resend.

Also, Charlie Brown - if you're there - please get in touch.

mutter, mutter, mutter

Kathyguest - who feels like her best friend died.... or a whole roomful of
them