Seeking Photos

From: Scott Aitken  <zebra@chcs.com>

My dad (Terry Aitken, AIS Bulletin Editor) is seeking a few pictures for
the January AIS Bulletin. If anyone has a good picture of EDGE OF FROST
(JI), BLUE SPRITZ (JI), or seedling #CS1-93 (Tamberg/Niswonger) (best
species seedling at the MASS Medley), please let me know.

Slides would be preferable, but good quality glossy photos will work OK too.

Please email me by 11/5/96, if you want to submit a photo (it can be turned
in after that, I just need to know that it is coming by then).

Scott Aitken