Reblooming JI, west coast mild climate

I am looking for names of JI that rebloom in the mild west coast climates.
I think it was Gigi that said she had a few varieties that regularly
rebloomed for her. How about anyone else? I have a line of seedlings that
rebloom here on Monterey bay and am interested in crossing them with other
reliable rebloomers. I ordered some JI from ensata gardens in Michigan and
no mention was made of rebloom and none of them rebloomed here. I assume
that rebloom is unusual since most people haven't seen a reblooming JI. Let
me know. Karin Hinsen
Central Coast of California
Mild summers
Wet winters