New Rebloom

hurrah!  I have a reblooming Space-Ager, but probably not one to introduce.
  It is a bitone, with yellow Standards, and smooth rose-tinted tan falls,
edged in yellow, but subtly.  It had 1.5 inch horns on two of the falls, and
these stood up at an angle of 45 degrees.  I liked it this spring , and even
more this  fall.     I also have a new yellow amoena, SDb, very smooth and
nice. It is from MARITA X LITTLE SHOWOFF.   Also a horrible thing from Lady
Emma x Little Showoff. A nice yellow & white  from Clarence X Amanda Erin.
 Lloyd Z in Durham NC Zone 8.