Re: New Rebloom

 Also a horrible thing from Lady Emma x Little Showoff.
 Lloyd Z in Durham NC Zone 8.

Lloyd, what do you consider "horrible thing"?  This just piques my curiosity
beyond the limit of what I could let go by.  I envision mutants with 8 falls
and 4 inch beards and slime rolling off the petals!  Gee, is Halloween too
close, or am I just innundated by the TV GARBAGE on these days?

The curious WANNA KNOW???!!!
Iris mutants unite...

East Texas, zone 8

Sharon A. Ruck,  the herb and Harley Davidson lady