Re: Lost Mail

>Kathy, I would like to get rid of old mail. Can I do something like you did,
>but on purpose.  At the moment, each item must be cancelled one by one, a
>time-consuming process.   Lost of nice iris in bloom here.  Lloyd Z.
 Durham,
>NC   Zone 8.

Well Lloyd... I can tell you how to get rid of EVERYTHING.... go into your
file manager...find aol and under that heading you should find 'organize'.
 Go up to 'file', hit delete.... and your screen will be as bare as my
refrigerator.  I had waaaay too much stuff stored, but it was all great stuff
and I'm sick about it.

Kathyguest... who lost a bunch of 'reblooming' stuff that she hadn't
transferred to disk too.