AIS membership-a confession

 I hate to admit that I let my AIS membership lapse but I did, and now I
can't find my renewal slip.  And worse, all my bulletins are packed in boxes
sitting in the greenhouse while I wait for my husband to finish the
'promised by August' basement renovation.

 Could someone provide me with the cost, address, etc for a 3 year renewal
for the AIS and SIGNA, I am also thinking of joining the spuria and siberian
groups too.

 As soon as I get the info I'll run to the bank for a money order and fire
my renewal off.  Then I will tackle the problem below my feet---the
basement, it will be really nice to compute from somewhere other than the
bathroom (that's where the computer plus all my hort books ended up for the

 thanks ahead of time

Anne Savannah          savannah@cadvision.com
DeWinton  AB  zone3b  min temp -40F/C
snow, high was -12C, low expected to be -18C, burrr...