Re: Welcome...

  • To: iris-l@rt66.com
  • Subject: Re: Welcome...
  • From: "Reesa" <reesa@jersey.net>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 19:58:31 +0000
  • Comments: Authenticated sender is <reesa@mail.jersey.net>
  • Return-receipt-to: reesa@jersey.net

Hi Sharlyn,

Thanks for the welcome, but I've actually been on the list since the
summer. I just don't speak up much, although I am slightly active in
our Garden State Iris Society, and I made it to the show table for
the first time ever in our early show this May.

Not all my rebloomers are as faithful as Feedback, which I think has
never failed for me in the six or seven years I've had it here in
South Jersey.

As far as music, I play keyboard and guitar and sing, and have my own
basement recording studio. I used to be a full-time musician, but am
doing it more as a hobby now. If you go to my homepage, you can see
some of my music stuff. I'm still working on the page (isn't
everybody?) and will probably end up putting in a few more pictures of
my garden eventually.

I understand Netscape has email that you can include graphics with
now, so that might be a better way for you to include an iris
picture.
    ~ ~       Reesa Marchetti, WRITER-MUSICIAN-WEB AUTHOR
  `O O^          reesa@jersey.net   http://www.jersey.net/~reesa
   < 	               ...COol MOther
   ^^