Re: Rebloom Report

Tonight I came home and found Glorious Day reblooming.  No big deal because
you can pretty much count on this glorious yellow to rebloom.  The surprise was
that it has only been planted in this location for 90 days.  Not bad.

Dana Brown  Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
Where the coldest it's ever been is -17 on 2/8/33 and the warmest it's
ever been is 114 on 6/27/94.  Our average first freeze is November 3rd
and our average last freeze is April 9th.  Our growing season is @ 208
days long with 164 of them clear.