Re: GEEK PINS

--
I know that it may not work but they are just so gorgeous I had to try.  I am going to
winter them inside the kennel.  It has one wall (south) of the fiberglass panels and

Dana Brown  Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
Where the coldest it's ever been is -17 on 2/8/33 and the warmest it's
ever been is 114 on 6/27/94.  Our average first freeze is November 3rd
and our average last freeze is April 9th.  Our growing season is @ 208
days long with 164 of them clear.