Re: Kalifa's Horn

--
Sorry to take so long about getting back to you but I knew I would see a good
friend last night at our final iris society meeting for the year and that he grows

Dana Brown  Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
Where the coldest it's ever been is -17 on 2/8/33 and the warmest it's
ever been is 114 on 6/27/94.  Our average first freeze is November 3rd
and our average last freeze is April 9th.  Our growing season is @ 208
days long with 164 of them clear.