Re: AIS Convention Canada .

> promise?? my first born is all it would take??
> a mere bagatelle, say a first-born...
> ***
> Thanks for the info on Jay Hudson.  Could you go one more step and give the
> address/contact??
> Chris Hollinshead -- you listening??
> Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY

Chris replies:
Yes, I'm listening quite carefully but did not ever receive the original
message from whomever originally sent the above info...  So I have no
idea what or of whom you are talking...
Occasionally it seems that messages disappear or don't get to where they
are supposed to go... point being that e-mail is not infallible. Several
times over the last couple of months I have posted to the Iris List and
noticed that the posts never showed up from the listserver distribution.
Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS Region 16
Director, Canadian Iris Society