Rebloom Report

  • To: iris-l@rt66.com
  • Subject: Rebloom Report
  • From: "Reesa" <reesa@jersey.net>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 08:23:42 +0000
  • Comments: Authenticated sender is <reesa@mail.jersey.net>
  • Return-receipt-to: reesa@jersey.net

Hi,

I'm in South Jersey and in addition to Lady Emma, which has been
blooming since about a week ago, Feedback is now out.

I hear that someone in Tennessee had Jennifer Rebecca blooming. She
often buds here, but doesn't bloom in time to beat the frost. Keeping
my fingers crossed...
    ~ ~       Reesa Marchetti, WRITER-MUSICIAN-WEB AUTHOR
  `O O^          reesa@jersey.net   http://www.jersey.net/~reesa
   < 	               ...COol MOther
   ^^