RE: Welcome Reesa

Dear Reesa,
	Welcome to the list.  It must be really heavenly to have iris blooming at this time of year.  I'm envious!  I play piano and like to write, so you sound like a soul mate.  What instrument do you play?  I especially appreciated your face at the bottom of you note.  Being an art student, I'm always looking for ways to communicate through pictures.  I tried to put an iris on an attachment and it just printed hundreds of letters when sent.
		Thanks again for keeping us updated on reblooms,
				Sharlyn
         ~~
         * *
          "