Schreiners' Catalog request

Well, as all good things go, the computer got me again.  I requested a
Schreiners Catalog back in August, by telephone, with credit card, etc.
But, it did not make it into the computer, and when I called to check on it
today, they had no record of me or my request.

So, if anyone has the 1996 full catalog, I would like to get a copy, even
tho it is too late to order.  They will send the next May one for free to
make up, but I really wanted this one to be able to SEE what everyone is
talking about when they name the various delightful irises they talk about.

So, if you can part with yours, let me know.  Recycling is good for us.  I
have almost every free catalog available from:
Herb Quarterly
Herb Companion
Organic Gardening
Southern Living
Flower and Garden
AOS bulliten (orchids)
Fine Cooking

If you need something, or a catalog address or request, let me know.  I share.
Thanks in advance,

East Texas, zone 8

Sharon A. Ruck,  the herb and Harley Davidson lady