Re: AIS Convention Canada .

My first AIS Convention was headquartered at the Royal Connaught in Hamilton,
fairly recently taken over by  something.  The trip to Niagara Falls was
especially  welcomed  by the guests.  That was l955, my last spring as a
bachelor.  Clarence Mahan is the person to see about the information you
want. He was our Chairman for the Washington, DC Region 4 Convention early in
this decade.

***

Who is the 1997 National Convention Chair in Michigan?? This person should
have things up and running and might have all the information right at hand..

Or in a file or underfoot, depending on how organized he/she is!!

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY