Kalifa's Horn

Hello all,
Does anyone of the list grow the AB Kalifa's Horn?  Saw it in Cottage
Garden catalog this summer and passed on ordering it...mistake!  Went to
our local society's fall meeting yesterday and saw a slide of
it...gorgeous!!!  I do not have any arils or aril-breds as of yet, but I
think that will change soon.  I would be curious to know if Kalifa's
Horn is a good grower.  TIA.

	Julie Irwin
	new Vice-President Prairie Iris Society
	USDA Zone 5  Illinois