off topic

	Due to a major snafu with a major *upgrade* to our LAN, we aren't
	able to receive any mail but can send posts (hopefully). :-)

	The good news is my garden is finally being winterized with no
	time to spare....

	Sniffling due to lack of mail,

	Ellen Gallagher e_galla@moose.ncia.net  Lancaster, New Hampshire
			USA - USDA Zone 3