Re: rebloomers

On Sun, 27 Oct 1996 SCHAFFCM@SNYBUFAA.CS.SNYBUF.EDU wrote:

>  Just got my catlaog from Tempo Two in Australia and Barry
> mentioned an article fr
>  Some of the ppl in our club are going to make a combined order
> and share the costs of all the import stuff u have to do and send an order.

> This seems like a good idea, Gary.  Would you post the address ??

	Tempo Two  Barry and Lesley Blyth  P O Box 60A, Pearcedale 3912,
Victoria, Australia

> I'm planning a program for late winter/early spring during which I'm hoping
> our group can send group orders.... > When is digging time in Australia??

	Shippig season is:  Dec 1 -- March 31    Folks here put them in
pots until the ground has wormed up and friends have boom on them in
garden i middle of summer ocassionally.

Gary D. Sides  South Central Mass.     Auburn (just outside Worcester)
USDA 5  [172 Frost Free Days] (508) 832-0228     Rebloom is Up and Coming!