Re: Las Vegas?--Humor + Symposium

Amy Rupp wrote:
> > >Judges' training by Bill Maryott, and a talk by a Schreiner.
> Wow!  First circuses, then burn centers and now iris?  No end of good
> causes!  :-) :-)

Despite the fact that part of the program was a comedian who joked
on the same topic, it still took me a while.

Oh, well, I guess the brain is the second thing to go.

Region 14, the largest in AIS, voted thusly:

1	71	Jesse's Song
2	68	Dusky Challenger
3	67	Silverado
4	55	Honky Tonk Blues
5	52	Hello Darkness
5		Thornbird
7	50	Skating Party
7		Titan's Glory
9	48	Lady Friend
10	46	Edith Wolford

(To show my prejudices, I will mention that other
ranked iris from Monty Byers are Conjuration in
21st place and Mesmerizer in 25th [both ties].)

Gerry from Region 15, glad to be close to 14