It's time to crank up the old laminator for a new batch of geek pins, so
speak up if anyone needs one.

A geek pin, for the new folks, is a low-tech pin in bright yellow with your
name and e-mail address on it.  It functions like a secret decoder ring in
that you can easily spot other members of our secret club by watching for the

I offer these at no charge, but I appreciate having the cost of postage
covered, whatever it is (?)

Anyway, if you want one, just give me your snail address and I'll fire one
off directly.

Kathyguest - on her way to dinner and the theater - after a day of rolling in
the mud and GETTING ALL HER BULBS PLANTED!!!!!   high five on that one sister