From: iris-l
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: rebloomers
Date: Sunday, 27 October 1996 11:46AM

 Just got my catlaog from Tempo Two in Australia and Barry
mentioned an article fr

 Some of the ppl in our club are going to make a combined order
and share the costs of all the import stuff u have to do and send an order.

This seems like a good idea, Gary.  Would you post the address ??

I'm planning a program for late winter/early spring during which I'm hoping
our group can send group orders....

When is digging time in Australia??

Carolyn Schaffner in Bufalo, NY