Re: Rebloom report/ Clarence's advice NORTHWARD HO

Yes, NORTHWARD HO  gives some very nice babies, and is a good parent for
rebloom.  My first seedling to rebloom this fall was from CLARENCE X
 NORTHWARD  HO  SDLG. It is a nice white with plicata marks at the haft only.
 A sister seedling still in bloom  is a near-Clarence, with big flowers and
good form.  I decided to introduce NORTHWARD HO , in part, because its pod
parent was declared to be the best iris in his garden for wintering, by Earl
Hall of near-Dayton, Ohio.  Although N HO  is a good grower, the demand for
it has been rather high. I hope you can get some next year; I have a very
limited supply, but Joan and Ken Roberts should have some next year,
Friendship Gardens.  Their address is about to change or I would give it.
Lloyd Zurbrigg,  Durham, NC  Zone 8.