Re: Intro GAry Sides

Good to hear your messages and seedling reports!   I too am waiting on
HARVEST OF MEMORIES. This can rebloom early, but is not a fast one in
opening. It has simply terrific branching, and is often a contender of Queen
of Show at our Region 4 Fall Show.  Clarence Mahan showed a superb stalk a
few years ago.  Gary, you are reversing my life-style, but starting in the
south and moving north, whereas I started in Ontario, Canada, then moved to
Indiana and then south-west Virginia, and now  North Carolina.  Lloyd Z.
Durham NC Zone 8.