Re: Intro

At 12:14 PM 10/27/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Gary Sides here.
>I think I need a trusty friend now in a warmer climate who would treat my
things like I >would, ;) , and see if they rebloom.

Just let me know when you want to start mailing them. I'll even help out
with the postage. ;)  I live in the Deep South with fairly mild fall and
winter temperatures.

I'm anxiously watching two stalks of BILLIONAIRE (TB)and a single stalk of
THIRD CHARM (SDB), I'm still holding out hope for my other rebloomers,

I predict that in the not so distant future, people at iris auctions will
often be asking "Is that one of those varieties that only blooms once a
year? Oh well, what's next?". :) Disclaimer: This is not a put down for
non-remontants, but a shameless plug for rebloomers.

Donald Mosser
North Augusta, South Carolina, USA
Zone 7b-8