Re: AIS Convention Guidelines

>A complete guidelines and structure for organizing an AIS Iris
>Convention.  Hopefully this may contain job functions and descriptions
>for the organizing officers as well as the convention organizing
>procedures.
>I have to believe that this has already been developed by either the AIS
>or one of the recent convention organizing committees.  We (the
>CIS-Region 16 and Region 2) need this material to conclude our decision
>whether we will host an AIS Convention or not. We'll also need it to put
>on a Convention!!!
>Thanks in advance.
>
>--
>Christopher Hollinshead

Chris, I have taken some time to respond to your message because I had to go
find all my Commodore 128 disks to search for the detailed letter, with job
descriptions, that I prepared for our 1991 AIS Convention Committee.  I
finally found it and it is now printing out as I type this....it will still
be printing out a half hour from now....that old printer takes years to print
out 10 pages...I had forgotten. Pain is something we can never remember. I am
sending this to you along with an AIS Convention Handbook.  These should be
in snail mail in a few days.  Clarence Mahan in VA