articles | gallery of plants | blog | plant profiles | mailing lists | top stories | links | shorturl service | tom clothier's archive0

First open-source seeds released!

International Garden Photographer of the Year winners

Many gardeners attribute success to luck, not skill

Big, old trees make great carbon sinks

RSS story archive

Designed, hosted, & managed by

Horticultural Software Solutions™

RE: Lace Handkerchief iris

David, in answer to your question below, I checked the AIS R&I's for the 50's
through the 80's, and didn't find Lace Handkerchief OR Laced Handkerchief.  I
have a hunch this iris may never have been registered.  It would be
interesting to find out how Spring Hill got ahold of it.

Barb in Santa Fe
Zone 5, Region 23, IrisMaven@msn.com