Dry/wet cycles help pitcher plants catch more prey

RSS story archive

RE: Lace Handkerchief iris

David, in answer to your question below, I checked the AIS R&I's for the 50's
through the 80's, and didn't find Lace Handkerchief OR Laced Handkerchief.  I
have a hunch this iris may never have been registered.  It would be
interesting to find out how Spring Hill got ahold of it.

Barb in Santa Fe
Zone 5, Region 23, IrisMaven@msn.com