Re: OT Winged Rats

John Montgomery wrote:

 I think of them as Bermuda sloops of the air.
 One of my favorite birds is the magpie.
Smile everyone
 John Montgomery
 Vernon  BC

I've gotta agree with you John. Sea Gulls seem to bring a sense of peace
to me whenever I am at the coast looking out onto the Gulf. They just
look to be suspended in mid air.

As for Magpies, they are characters! I had never seen one until I
started going to Colorado. Although wild, they seem friendly enough.
Could be because of their size. They remind me of a winged Pinto. Pretty
in flight too. See ya'll later.

Diana Winship
Richardson, Texas - where we finally got some rain today, even if it was
only 1/4" inch.