Chatterbox award winner?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Chatterbox award winner?
  • From: Mark Thornsburg <thrnsbrg@flash.net>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 12:28:31 -0600 (MDT)

Walter A. Moores wrote:

> > >       Whew!

Oh come on, Walter...

You are already far and away the winner of the chatterbox award.  If you
are *that* insecure about your lead, just go to the archives and look up
post by author.  You've posted to the list oh, what, 840 times this
week???  Did you really think the rest of us loudmouths on the list
would let you get away with a one-word post????????  HUH, DIDJA????

Rusty
OT:
yes I know I'm not in school.  yes I know that I can be denied credit
for missing so much school even though my grades are far better than
most kids with perfect attendance.  yes I know I'm on my soapbox.  But
you know what?  I'm sick!