HYB:Reblooming TBs

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: HYB:Reblooming TBs
  • From: art bern <art@gv.net>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 21:04:08 -0600 (MDT)

Have any of the hybridizers tried crossing rebloomers during the
reblooming cycle and if so, what kind of luck, care and pod seed
collection was done? I'm sure that it couldn't be done in the colder
climates but in the warmer zones I would think it would or could be

Art Bern   art@gv.net
Grass Valley, CA