Re: HYB:Reblooming TBs

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: HYB:Reblooming TBs
  • From: "Gary D. Sides" <gdsides@ccast.com>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 21:20:29 -0600 (MDT)

In my early years, when the breeding bug was totally overwhelming my life,
as if that's changed,  I made several crosses during summer and early fall
bloom with things like Immortality and Lemon Reflection from pollen of
oncers I had saved in the spring!  Works well, except I had to use that
potato a few times to ripen them!  The time frame is basically the same so
they need to be made by early Sept..depending on where..........