Re: SEAGULLs & PUNS

<<  where Kathy, apparently, would
 leave no tern unstoned.  jgcrump@erols.com

I love you for this one!

By the way... I am a lover of wildlife - even seagulls.  My sweet Leonard
warns me that not everyone finds me as absolutely hysterical as I think I am!

Obviously.

The 'rat' population here consists of:

winged rats (any annoying bird)
striped rats (chipmunks)
bushy-tailed rats (squirrls)

etc.

Kathyguest... who spoke to Tony Huber of Montreal last night and he confessed
he is donating 100 inter-species upcoming INTRODUCTIONS to the JI Symposium
Auction!  yeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaa