RE: Missing Iris

Welcome, Pat.  The Historical Iris Society maintains a list of
catalogues that stock old varieties:

I'll let someone in your area give you advice on whether or not to plant
at this time of the year.  It is definitely past that time in are area.
We are potting the few TBs that we won at the CIS AGM last week and
sinking them into the compost bin with the fall leaves.  We'll see how
they do in the spring.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada - hard frost last night.