Reblooming Iris

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Reblooming Iris
  • From: David & Margaret Kelly <kelly@ntslink.net>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 17:01:45 -0600 (MDT)

This has been the best year yet for reblooming iris here in Central
Illinois. Other years if we're lucky, we would get a few reblooms
however it would get cold before they could actually mature. The weather
here is beautiful, temperature in the 70's during the day and down in
high 40's to low 50's at night.  At the present we have the following in
  Immortality, Baby Blessed, Baby Boom, Queen Dorothy, Brother Carl,
Golden Child, Gray Poupon, Extra Charm and Michael Paul.
  In bud are English Cottage, Mother Earth, and Lady Essex.
Hope those of you with rebloomers have the opportunity to see rebloom
this year!

	Margaret Kelly
	Central Illinois
	Pekin - The Marigold Capitol