Re: SEAGULLs & PUNS

At 09:26 AM 10/2/97 -0600, you wrote:

><<  where Kathy, apparently, would
> leave no tern unstoned.  jgcrump@erols.com
>  >>

>I love you for this one!

To Griff:  I first heard "leaves no tern unstoned" about a sailor stationed
at the end of the runway in Midway who was assigned to throw rocks at gooney
birds.  But did you know he had a cousin in Norfolk -- worked at the Naval
Shipyard, I believe, or maybe at Newport News Shipbulding and Drydock -- who
specialized in painting the fantails of ships?  It was his  mission to leave
no stern untoned.

Sorry.

>Kathyguest... who spoke to Tony Huber of Montreal last night and he confessed
>he is donating 100 inter-species upcoming INTRODUCTIONS to the JI Symposium
>Auction!  yeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaa

Edmund L. Castillo in Loudoun Co., VA
castillo@pipeline.com