Edmund L. Castillo wrote:

> But did you know he had a cousin in Norfolk -- worked at the Naval
> Shipyard, I believe, or maybe at Newport News Shipbulding and Drydock -- who
> specialized in painting the fantails of ships?  It was his  mission to leave
> no stern untoned.
> Sorry.

Edmund L. Castillo:

No you're not.  It's not in the punster's character.  But I love it

Once heard someone say that a pun is the lowest form of humor.  Can't
agree with that since their simplicity really make them an art form.  .
. . no stern untoned . . . to tern unstoned . . . *really*

Al Limberg
Concord, CA