Chat: iris catalogs

Well, Since my rebloomers are doing their job and most of the irises I
have ordered are in the ground it's time to be thinking about updating my
iris dairy. And since I do not have a scanner I have to cot and paste the
hard way. So I was wondering What is your favorite catalog to dream from?

Not your favorite nursery nor the best stock but the ones which fit the
following categories:

The catalog with the truest color.
The catalog with the best pictures.
The catalog with the most pictures.
The catalog with the pictures of iris you have heard of, but never seen.
The catalog with the best descriptions.
The catalog with the best other.
	examples: Cooley's because it is arranged by color.
		Roris because the have examples if the types of TB's.
		I.B.C because they have the best choice of  other than
The catalog you consider the best for the price.
	Even if you get it free if you buy iris it still cost you.

Also the catalog which you get year after year and the reason.
	i e. Iris Hill Farm because it is a local and I go there once a
week during the blooming season.
	      Schreiner's because there the biggest on the west cost
I think you get the idea.

Dave Soper
Central Cost California
Where it is never time to quit thinking of Iris.