Re: YYZ airport pickup

>Morning Madam,

Wish I WERE a "madam"... seems so much less complex  <g>
>Who's picking up Ellen at Toronto?

Well, Gloria has blown me off on the whole thing (although I think she wants
me to prorate the registration fee and she'll come in the afternoon.... ie,
for the auction.  Between you and me - THAT's not going to happen.

Cathy Boyko says she's busy and refers me to Chris

Chris is not really jumping on the volunteer bandwagon.

I have THREE people to pick up from Toronto... Terry Aitken, Chad Harris and
Ellen (so far).
>Is your day lily banquet this weekend?  Or last.?  Is everything in
>order for next weekend?

Daylily banquet is the 18th... the following weekend is the iris regional
meeting (I'm RVP) and the week after THAT is the AIS national meeting... and
I'm recording secretary.  It scares me when I think of it.

so I don't

We're having a meeting tomorrow morning to work on some details for next
weekend... somehow it will work out.