  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: SEAGULLs & PUNS
  • From: Arnold Koekkoek <Koekkoek@dordt.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 09:31:54 -0600 (MDT)

This one really is getting far from the original message, so far I
almost (!) resisted the impulse to post it it.  But I never stifle an
impulse for a good pun, and  the line about "leaving no tern
unstoned" reminded me of the nudist colony slogan:  We're determined
to leave no stern untoned.!  Groans appropriate!

Arnold Koekkoek                         Home Ph. (712) 722-0724
Assoc. Prof. of History                 Off. Ph. (712) 722-6326
Dordt College                           e-mail koekkoek@dordt.edu
Sioux Center, IA 51250