OT: wetlands

Well folks this is a sorry mess I have found myself in.  First no names for
the 300 iris TB I got  from my friend.  Now I know enough  to know I will
never get names. Then I left new arrived rhizomes in the shipping box( to
slighly rot and mildew some leaves) till I was ready to plant,   Then when i
did plant , found my old rhizomes had been eaten by the borer  ( by the way
am I boring you?)  Now the area I cleared and      acrebitzed number of beds,
 gets  a little too much shade  from trees east of the beds.  I arranged to
have some trees removed and then reliazed I am within 100 feet of a brook .
 I am probably in trouble already on account of the iris beds newly
instituted. Howvever  no one must know about the brook as I haven't been
arrested YET.  The brook does dry up  in the summer and is not much deeper
that 4 inches in some spots.   Does any one know about the wetlands act
before I go and turn myself in?

Doreen f. McCabe   "
"if I only had a brain..." here in rainy Massachusetts 47F