Re: Iris Virginica

Hi Fiona

     My experience with I. virginica has been differant than your. The plant
is growing and blooming next to the house, under the eaves where it gets 6
hrs of sun during the summer, and only occasional water (when I remember to
water). We get less than 700 hours of sunshine average yearly so I think
warmth might have something to do with it. Is is possible you have a warmer
site you could give it?  Just a guess.

How about some other experiences?!

University Place,  Wa
wet and windy today