Region 13 Fall meeting

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Region 13 Fall meeting
  • From: "Doris E. Shinn" <dshinn@cet.com>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 13:57:21 -0600 (MDT)

Hi all,

The region 13 Fall meeting is in Richland,WA. next week-end  [Oct 11th].
Welcome to anyone in the area at this time.   It's at the Shiloh Moter
Inn.

The Town and Country Iris Society had their meeting last night.  Had a
discussion on fall garden "things to do".  Two members reported a fall
bloom something we seldom get as our bloom season is so late, [first
week in June].  This fall the weather has been very mild with no hard
frosts as yet.  It has cooled down and is rainy, but we needed the
rain.

Doris Shinn   Region 13, Spokane, WA