Re: REBLOOM: cause of mushy summer flowers?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: REBLOOM: cause of mushy summer flowers?
  • From: "Robert L. Roberson" <patrob@centex.net>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 21:29:16 -0600 (MDT)

My Immortality bloomed quite well considering heat and drought.  I cut the
stalk after a week and took it in to enjoy the second week of blooms.  My
irises have been grasshopper nibbled and spasmodically watered, but I'd give
Immortality 5 stars at this point.

Patricia Roberson, in Goldthwaite,TX, where it's still summer and they tease
us with forecasts of possible rain