Avaliable AIS Bullitens

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Avaliable AIS Bullitens
  • From: Deadly Night Shade <hayden@i1.net>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 1997 09:48:19 -0600 (MDT)

Below are the AIS Bulletins available as of 8/19/97. This list was given =
to me at a recent Mid-Illinois Iris Society meeting by Nancy =
Pocklington. I asked her if she wanted me to put it on the Iris-L and =
she said yes. Nancy said that there are less than 10 available on some =
of the bulletins. I do not know which ones. She also stated that she is =
out of the AIS LAPEL PINS!!! Anyone ordering them will have their check =
returned, for a new check to cover their order. Members of the Iris-l =
might want to take this list to their next Iris club meeting.=20

If I get anymore news flashes from the AIS Storefront I will let =
everybody know. If you have any questions for Nancy e-mail me at =
hayden@i1.net and I will try getting the information for you.

I hope this is of use to everyone. I will try to get up dates on this =
list from time to time and will rebroadcast the availability of each =
issue of the bulletin.

Patrick Hayden
MIIS, GSLIS=20

AIS BULLETINS AVAILABLE AS OF 8/19/97